Do you need to report a pothole in a road or pavement, a street light that is not working or need to find information about a planning application?

Use some of the following links to report a problem or find information on the Braintree and Essex District.

Braintree District Council A-Z of Services (pdf) A_to_Z_2014

Report a pothole, streetlight, problem with a public right of way Essex Highways

Look up a Planning Application Braintree Planning Portal

Find out if a property is listed Listed Buildings in Coggeshall

Information and Statistics on Coggeshall (pdf) Coggeshall_Ward_Profile

Grievance Procedure Grievance Procedure (PDF document)