Using this website This website is run by Coggeshall Parish Council. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. Users should be able to:-
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Liston to most of the website using screen reading software
How accessible is this website? We know that some part of this website are not fully accessible and we will be working to resolve these issues over the next couple of months.
- Some buttons are not labelled
- Image elements to not have [alt] attributes
- Form elements do not have associated labels
- Background and foreground colours do not have sufficient contrasts
What to do if you cannot access parts of this website If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, Word, large print or easy read.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Call – 01376 562346
Enforcement procedure The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility Coggeshall Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.21st September 2020